Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting Ready

Good day everyone!  Today's post deals with the Winter Carnival Craft Fair that is being held at the Pepsi Center in Corner Brook, NL. on Feb. 19th at 10:00am.  I have a couple of tables and am working as fast as I can to get some product to sell.  I have a few pic's to share with you of items that I have been working on.  Hope you can drop by on Sat. and that you enjoy the pic's.

 I just got the new Build a Blossom stamp set and the punch to match and decided to decorate a bag for my door prize.  I also used the DSP from the SAB catty.  Love how this turned out.!!
 A variation of the mug my hostesses got for xmas 2010.  This one is for teachers and notice the cool spoon in the mug.  How fun is that?  It is Punch Bunch stamp set from the SAB catty also. 
 I really like how these two turned out.  I only have two done but am taking orders for these if anyone wants one.  Lots of bling with the chunky glass glitter and pearls. 
 Baja Breeze of course.  Very Springtime!  Also used an antique brad and the new Baja Breeze Seam binding ribbon.  Love that stuff and when they put it in my fav color can it get any better?
Most of you have seen these but I added a twist.  I purchased some pens and used the same DSP to make it match.  Very Pretty!!

Well that's it for today folks but I'm sure on Sunday you will get a pile of photos of the Fair and my tables.  Oh and a big thank you to Ellisa Sinnicks House who came over to play last night and helped me make some more cards to sell.  You're a Craft Fair - y angel! .
Embossed hugs and be Crafty!  I know too many puns!  But I just can't help myself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment