Monday, February 7, 2011

Thank you cards

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I am trying to get my January/February thank you cards done to mail  to my out of town customers as their orders will be arriving sometime this week or early the next.  I have fallen in love with the Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke combination of colors.  Because I had to do so many I also had to choose a fairly simple card.  But of course you know me what I consider simple can sometimes (like today) take a fair bit of time.  I have about 30 cards to do. 
 I stamped with the French Filigree background stamp in Bravo Burgundy.  Then I took markers and colored in the greenery from the Just Believe stamp set.  I used Always Artichoke and Melon Mambo for the flowers.  I stamped the round image in Bravo Burgundy and used Very Vanilla card stock.  Punched out the circle with the 1 1/4" circle punch and another Very Vanilla circle using the 1 3/8" circle punch.  Layered the image on Always Artichoke c/s and added the round medallion using a dimensional on one side and glue on the side closest to the image.  A quick spray with my homemade shimmer spray ( rubbing alcohol and Champagne shimmer paint) and I am done.  Now to get the other's done.  If you placed an order in Jan or early Feb.  this will be yours.  Aren't you the lucky ones?
It's all shimmer and shine today folks.  Glittery hugs to all!  I'm back to the chain gang!

1 comment:

  1. I love those colors together! I'll have to use them soon.

    ReplyDelete