Monday, September 12, 2011

A Simply Soft Card

Good Day Stampers!  How was your weekend?  Mine was crazy as usual... we finally finished camping and had to take the trailer home.  It's like moving twice a year.  First you have to equip your "Apartment" for the summer then when the fall comes you have to move to your real house and take everything out of the trailer.  Lots of work but I did enjoy my last weekend with my Hubby all to myself (no snickering either)...

Today I finished a card using the "Simply Soft" stamp set.  This set is really versatile and today's card reminds me of fireworks.  I used Pumpkin Pie and Island Indigo for the card stock.  The new in colors fit so well with all the other colors you would think we had them forever. lol.

 I actually inked up the stamp only twice in Island Indigo and then stamped again and again to achieve this lovely soft look.  The same with Pumpkin Pie ink.  It's so much fun when you get several colors from one inking isn't it? 
Here is a side view.  This card was so easy to do and only took me about 10 min.  I actually saw this card on Stampin' Connection and decided to case it.  One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, access to thousands of ideas. 

This is a short post today ladies as I am preparing for a class out of town.  Also today is the day I start my 12 Weeks of Christmas.  If you are interested in seeing these cards, as they won't be posted to my blog until December and are an exclusive mailing list then please contact me at inkinbythebay@nf.sympatico.ca to have me add you to the list.  This feature is available only to my e-mail subscribers.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bursting with hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment