Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello From the North Pole!

Well hello everyone!  Just like that Winter has set in.  I had a class on Sunday - we did the Snow much Fun projects and I guess we must have played with snowmen for too long because by Sunday evening we had a foot of snow.  It was crazy!  It actually looked like January with the winds howling and the snow falling.  Yech!!!  I know some of the crazy Newf's around here love to Snowmobile  (skidoo) but for those of you who don't even know what this machine is, I envy you.

I have several shares for you today. At my class on Sunday, one of my stampers brought her daughter and it was her b-day. Her mother had ordered Pony Party for her and I asked if I could make the gift bag. So I used the stamp set and made a cute gift bag. I got the idea for the layout and the wings from Shauna Mackenzie. So here is the gift bag -



Isn't this the cutest thing!  Click on the pic for a closer look at the wings. 

And I spent some time updating the Technique's class that I have on Nov. 2nd.  I posted this pic a little while ago and wasn't sure I liked it cause it was too light.  I like it dirty - get your minds out of the gutter and while you are climbing out, if you see Brain there please send home to me I miss her!

This is the one I like better.

I used Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso ink.  I also changed the back of the card to Very Vanilla instead of Whisper White.  I dragged the Versamark ink pad around the edges of the focal image and heat embossed in Gold.   What do you think?

This is the second card for that class using the Faux Mother of Pearl technique.  Once again Bells and Boughs and some pearls.  Soft Suede ink and some lovely random stamping on Glossy card stock.  Ohhh!  It makes me shiver I like it so much!  (maybe it's the Arctic temperature in this blankety blank house)


This one I just did some random snow flakes above the trees.  It looked too bare for my liking. 

Now for some business - Stampin' Up is extending the Big Shot promotion until Nov. 11th. so if you were hemming and hawing you still have time to take advantage of this amazing offer.  I would love to have you on my team!

Also it's a great time to be a hostess.  Stampin' Up! will give their hostesses an extra $45.00 if you host a workshop of $450.00 from November 1st to December 15th.  That's on top of the hostess benefits of $70.00 already located in the current catalog  So if you don't have math skills or a calculator in front of you that a total of $115.00 in free merchandise.  The information is located on the right hand side of this blog.  Just click on it for more details. 

So that's it for today, thanks for visiting with me and reading this looong post!  Colleen, I don't know what you were drinking the other evening (Colleen doesn't drink but sometimes I swear I'm not so sure) but your post was too funny!  Thanks for the wonderful information and yes you are a Blog Hogger!  But you are so good at it, don't stop now!
Shivery Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment