Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Extravaganza starts now!

Good morning Stampers!

Stampin' Up's! Holiday Extravaganza has started!   Remember this is an on line sale only.  But oh what a sale!  20%, 30%, up to 60% off selected items.  To down load the pdf click here




Have fun shopping and while there don't forget the clearance rack.  Have a browse and enjoy all the benefits of shopping without the lineups.

I have also uploaded a Christmas Wish List for you to print out with my contact information.  Just click here to down load and print it out, fill in what you would like for Christmas and give it to your family or friends.  I will take care of the rest.

I'm really starting to get into the Christmas Spirit!  Maybe it is all these Stamp a Stack's I have been doing lately!   I'll be back tomorrow with another card share, until then -  Candy Cane hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment