Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ideas for Organization!

Good Day my Friends!

Did you miss me yesterday?  Were you waiting with bated breath?  RIGHT  I'm so full of myself!  Sorry I missed yesterday but things got hectic and I had so many errands to run and I had to get my hair cut so I wasn't home long enough to get a post done.

But I am home today and trying desperately to get something to show you.  I am working on some things for my daughter and her little one due this Aug.

Today's share is not a card but something to help her organize her baby's closet.  I used to work in retail for many years and I have to say that is probably what inspired this idea. 

Have a look and I will explain as we go along -


So can you guess what these are for?  Yes they are for the baby's closet.  I used the second largest framelit die to cut these out. 

 I tend to save the backing card board that comes with the designer paper because sometimes I need the project to be stronger than just card stock.  This is one of those projects. 

I cut the designer paper and the card board at the same time.  Then I glued the DSP to the board.  I used the 1 3/8" circle punch to cut a hole. 


If you look closely, you can see where I  cut from the outside of the framelit to the circle.  That way it will fit over the closet rod. 

I was going to go crazy and decorate the bee jus out of them but then I thought wait a min there, these will be getting some use over the next year and I thought maybe just scale it back a little.  Besides my daughter is not one for over decoration.  lol..


I think this is a cute idea and hopefully it will do what it is supposed to. 

Well that`s it for today.   Organizational hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment