Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm on Fire!

Good Day Crafty ones!

I guess having the weekend off was good for my MoJo, because apparently, it is back and working really, really well. IMHO - (Colleen this means "In my humble opinion" Love ya!)

I have several wedding cards that I need to do and because one of those cards is for the same wedding as yesterday's card I can't use the same design, soooo

I used the same stamp set Fabulous Florets, but I changed up the design.  And bad me I broke out a retired Big Shot die.  I know my bad, but it was perfect for what I had in mind as you will soon see.




I used the Heart Framelits for the cutout and then cut out a smaller heart for the inside.  I used the new  Bitty Banner framlits to cut out the sentiment.  I used the Tulip Bigz die (retired) for the cutouts surrounding the heart.  I sprayed them with a smooch spritz mist to give them more shine.  I used Shimmer card stock and ran that through the embossing folder, Elegant Bouquet.  Of course I used the Organza ribbon at the top.  It is gorgeous in real life.  So shiny and sparkly! 


Here is a picture of it closed (see the tip of my finger holding it closed?).  Here you can really see the shimmer.

Another one put to bed, only two more to go and I can start designing something different.

I am heading to Baie Verte tomorrow for a class with all the lovely ladies there.  Road Trip!!  I so look forward to these trips and this year was not sure if it was going to be a go, but we managed to get a date where all of them are together and one who isn't, (she has received her kit in the mail).  She will be on SKYPE doing the class at the same time.  Gotta love a dedicated woman!

That's it for today everyone!  Chat with you hopefully tomorrow!

Shimmery hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment