Saturday, December 8, 2012

Frosty Friends!



Hello there Stampers!

How are you all doing today?  I am sitting here at the computer and trying to figure out what to get for the man who has everything (me for instance).  It's that trying time of the year when we try to find the perfect gift for our special friends and family. 

I usually send cash to my kids because it doesn't cost extra to mail. lol  My mom has everything,  she is getting older and really really does not need any more dishes etc.  So she usually gets a gift of cards with envies and stamps which help her keep on top of birthday's and sympathy and all other occasions.  My friends usually get something from Stampin' Up!  because I have hooked all of them on this craft!  Hey I'm not just crafty - I'm CRAFTY! 

But my hubby of 40 years, now there is a problem if ever I had one.   Usually he goes on a spending spree just about a month before Christmas and purchases all of the things I have already bought and wrapped.  One year he duplicated five (count em five) gifts.  I got tired of taking things back and re- shopping that I left them and he opened them up Christmas morning with a simply sad expression on his face.  He said I have a watch, bathrobe, the new cd of what ever, etc.  I looked at him and said take back all of the ones you purchased and don't do this again. 

Did he learn a lesson?  No apparently not because I have caught him on line purchasing items that he has NO business ordering.  Another lesson may be required!


This little stamp with all the snowmen on it reminds me of family and friends.  So I dusted it off and cased one I  had seen on the net.  I did in this case, copy everything because I loved the layout and the details.

Have a look -



Is this not stinkin' cute?  I stamped the Friends in Black Stazon and colored in with markers and then used Dazzling Details to add some glitter.  The main card is Marina Mist and the Back ground color is Basic Black.  Just click on the picture to get more of the details.  Love it!!!

So that's my share for today folks!  I'm off to wrap some gifts!  And to get some coal for my hubby!  Do you have any idea how hard it is to get real coal these days?  Suffice to say I may have to craft one out of Basic Black  card stock!  Wish me luck!

Friendly hugs!




1 comment: