Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mixed Bunch!

Good Day Stampers!

I have three pictures to show you and a tag!  Woo Hoo!  I will be in Stephenville tomorrow for a class and these are the cards we will be making! 
I tried to keep it simple because several of the ladies attending are new and I don't want to overwhelm them by using the Big Shot and all the wonderful tools available to us stampers!  So just one stamp set and a couple of punches for a change of pace. 

Here you go -

 
This is a Masking and Kissing technique for them to try out.  I used Mixed Bunch for my stamp set and some of the lovely DSP you can get for free during Sale A Bration (Which btw is over in NINE days)

 
This one is a random stamp for the background and the Rock and Roll technique for the flower.  I added some Dazzling Details to the center of the flower cause a girl likes her bling!  And do you see the lovely FREE ribbon (scored that from SAB along with two more colors and buttons, sweet!)

 
This one is done in Crumb Cake and Primrose Petals.  I used the in-color Dahalias and some linen thread for a little punch!

 
Oh look!  It's a Bonus Project!  Used the Free Stamp set called Madison Avenue and some more of the lovely free ribbon. 
 
I so hope the ladies like it!  I love trying to create new cards but sometimes because I have so much product from the catalog it is REALLY hard to KISS - Keep it simple Stampers!
 
Miss Emily is in the room cooing and laughing and it sounds like it's time for a cuddle!  My Girls will be heading home to Ottawa in another week and I have to say I will miss both of them so much.  But I can't keep them forever!  It has been a wonderful visit and I have enjoyed getting to know that funny little monkey!
 
So Simple hugs today!  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment