Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Belated Easter Pic

Hello everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger again. I can finally post some pics of the card I gave Kathy for Easter! Yah! And to Lisa who was here when I made Kathy an Easter card, this isn't it! lol I ended up making a totally different one for her! I know! I know! It's overkill but I had an idea and had to run with it!

Anyway, here's the outside of the card:



Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White
Stamp sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron & Strawberry Slush
Extras: Pansy, Word Window & Modern Label punches, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

So...the front is pretty, all egg-shaped and everything. However, the best is yet to come! Here's the inside:


The card opens completely flat and there's a pop-up section in the middle. Here's a close-up of that part:


The same designs are on the front and back of the pop-up section so that it looks the same from either side. And a better look at the top and bottom sections:


So, here are the details for the inside:

Cardstock: Whisper White; Old Olive; So Saffron; Basic Black, So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie (chick)
Stamp sets: Secret Garden, Petite Petals, Express Yourself
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron
Extras: Owl Builder & 1" Circle punches (chick), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (chick), Secret Garden Framelits, Basic Black marker & Dazzling Diamonds (large flowers next to the chick), oval punch & Designer Paper (pop-up eggs), Window Sheets (for pop-up section), Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I would LOVE to say that I also used the Petite Petals punch but it is on back order so I hand cut ALL of those little flowers! Yep, all 109 of them!!! (Well, it felt like 109 of them! lol) I think my hand may be permanently warped into a claw shape! Now, THAT'S sisterly love! lol

Hand-cramped but happy hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment