Friday, October 31, 2014

A Cool Tip!

Hi there Stampers.

Got a Cool Tip for you today!  Saw a lady on the web doing this and thought hey that's a very cool idea.

Can't remember where I saw it but I wasn't the first person to come up with it lol.

Part of my swap card requires the stamping of a background stamp called "Hardwood".  I love this stamp but because it is the size of a patio deck it can be hard to get a good quality. But this solves the problem so well, I'm over the moon!  (it doesn't take much to tickle me)

Have a look -

 
This is the way I usually do it lol. Ink the stamp upside down, lay the card stock on the stamp and then place a piece of paper over the top.  But not today!
 
 


 
 
I emptied out a stamp case and placed the stamp and block in the case!
 
I then inked up my stamp with Lost Lagoon.
 
 

 
I placed the card stock on top of the stamp as usual.  Then I closed the lid on the stamp case.

 
Once the lid was closed I pressed the card stock onto the stamp!  No inky fingers, no movement of the card stock and Voila!  Done!   So cool and easy.
 
I will be doing this in all my stamping and classes.  Love it!
 
That's my share for today!  Hope you enjoy this tip!
 
Happy Halloween!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment