Sunday, February 22, 2015

Exciting news!



Hello my Friends,


I have exciting news to share with you all!  I have been in conversation with Dale Hampshire, the manager of Stampin' Up! Canada.  He has informed me that there will be an event in Corner Brook for the local Stampers and demonstrators, in the first week of June.

This event is free to all but you will have to register.  I don't have the date as yet but will advise you when I have all the details.  It is a two hour evening event where you will be able to come and play/stamp with the new merchandise from the just released catalog.

Stampin' Up! Events are always a fun and very social time.  I hope you will consider joining me and my team!  

Don't forget to register early so you won't be disappointed!

You may e-mail me at inkinbythebay@nf.sympatico.ca to register.  

There will be more announcements as we hammer out the details lol.  

 Oh and I will be back in Newfoundland on March 09, and will resume classes and blogging.  Thank you for your patience.  I am going to miss little Emily but alas I have to leave!  

I am going to leave you with a couple of pictures of my day at Fulton's Sugar Bush!  





Excited hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment