Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blog and Run!

Hi there Stampers,

I am in a rush today lol.  But then that's how my life has been lately and I love it! 

In the last couple of weeks I have become a social butterfly.  Yes I now have a social life.  Surprised?  Not as surprised as me lol.

For years I have struggled with pain and now that I am into 16 months since back surgery I am discovering things about myself.  What you ask?  Well we went to a party and I actually danced the night away, and not to just slow dances, yes the really good fast ones.  I KNOW how awesome is that? 

Then last Saturday hubby and I were invited out to go bowling!  Yeah, wasn't too sure about that one, but decided to try it.  Ok, Dancing - yes!  Bowling - NO!   While I don't have back issues my muscles are wicked sore.  May have over done it just a tad lol.

Anyway out for supper last night with a group of ladies I worked with for years, absolute fun, and tonight out for supper with a dear friend. 


So today's post is going to be short (humm may be too late for that)  Here is my share for today-

 
 
 
 
I used Coastal Cabana for my card base.  Embossed the background with my new stamp "Something Lacy" with White embossing powder and sponged Coastal Cabana all over.  I added a  Soft Suede strip to the side.  Then I stamped again and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I then used my circle thinlits to cut it out.  I used the Big shot to make my butterfly in Coastal Cabana.  Added it to the card with dimensionals.  Also added a few loops of white bakers twine and took out the gold thread from the gold bakers twine lol.  Stamped and punched out the small butterfly and added a few rhinestones.  Done,  the greeting is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.
 

 
 
 
Here is a close up of the art piece.  What do you think?  the gold embossing powder doesn't show up very well but this card is gojus in real life.
 
Gotta run, chat later!
 
Rushed hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment