Thursday, April 9, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin - Take Two!

Hi Stampers,
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post yesterday and are taking advantage of the No Shipping and Handling sale at Stampin' Up! 
 
REMEMBER:  If you have a small order of only one or two things it won't matter because you don't have to pay shipping! 
 
 So go ahead and order one pack of paper or ribbon and feel certain that you got a great deal lol!
 
 
 
Now on to my share for today!  As the title suggests I have another curve on the March Paper Pumpkin.  As I mentioned in the previous post I cut the stripped black card stock in half which gives me more card stock to play with.
 
This is what I did with the other piece -
 
 
 
 
I cut the card stock in half and colored the stripes with Hello Honey and Pool Party markers. Staying true to no sewing I just outlined the You in Pool Party.
 
 
I added one of the elements included in the kit, the arrow and pointed it towards the You! 
 
 
 
 

 
I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White and punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  I then punched out another circle using Daffodil Delight and used dimensionals to position it.  I did place the greeting a little off center on the circle.  I stamped the gem in Versamark ink and heat embossed it in Gold.  Glued that on and called it a day! 
 
So what do you think?  Are you liking the Paper Pumpkin alternate projects?  I think I may have one or two left in me so stay tuned.!!
 
Alternate Hugs!
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment