Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Catalog Day!

Hi there Readers!

It's finally here!  The new Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog for 2015 - 2016 is live today.  You will find the catalog on the right hand side of this post.  Just click and sit back and enjoy!

I am in the last stages of prep for tonight's Main Event!  Our Stampin' Up! Open House Event at the Glynnmill Inn!  I am so excited that last night I was awake almost all night!  I know, I'm a nut!  But I LOVE what I do and can't imagine anything better than sharing it with 60 other ladies.  Whoo Hoo!

Today I am going to show you the Thank You cards I have for Dale Hampshire and Kay Smith.  Dale is the manager of Stampin' Up! Canada and Kay is our Leader based in St. John's. 

Have a look -

 
Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  I used Cherry Cobbler for the base and Basic Black and Whisper White as accent colors.  I cut out the Bomb using the Balloon Framelits that co-ordinate with the Celebrate Today stamp set!  I sponged one side of the "bomb" with Whisper White craft ink.  I used White Bakers Twine for the fuse and colored the top with Daffodil Delight ink.  The explosion part of the card was stamped using various stamps from Paper Pumpkin.  I also added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the explosion.  Cute!

 
This is the sentiment on the inside of the card.  I used my computer to print out the idea I had and then decorated it with the same dots and stars. 

 
The demonstrators got together and bought a little gift to thank Kay and Dale for all their hard work.  This is the gift tag I quickly designed to go on the outside. 



Now I have to run and get ready for my night out with friends.  Will check back tomorrow and show you the last two cards in the "Open Season on Man Cards" class.
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Explosive hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment