Friday, July 3, 2015

Punch Art Birthday for Emily!

Hey there Stampers!

Well it's lovely and warm here and I'm back and forth to our camper!  I come home every so often to take care of business and make a post!

The other day I promised to show you what has been keeping me busy, well today I am going to show you!  Emily, my granddaughter, is turning three in August and I will be in Ottawa for that!  My daughter called and asked me to do a few decorations for that and of course whatever she wants I can make happen lol.

Emily chose a Monster's Inc.  theme for her birthday decorations and she wanted Purple!  Here is one of the banners I finished for her! -




I used various punches to achieve this banner!  A lot of the punches are retired but still useful.  I also used  a couple of retired  Big shot Dies!  But since it is not for a class with new peeps it is totally okay!

The colors used were Coastal cabana, Certainly Celery, and Elegant Eggplant, the only color that is still current .  

What do you think?  Did I nail it?  There will be more pictures of her decorations to come 'cause I didn't stop there!

Well that's it for me today as we are heading out again !  Chat with you all soon!

Monster sized hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment