Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hello Life! Project Kit!

Hey there Stampers,

Got a little project for you today that I have just finished.  Recently I ordered a Project Life Kit and decided to give it a whirl.

Love it!  It did come with yarn to make pompoms but I didn't like it very much so switched it up with some retired ribbon I had kicking around. 

The only thing I need now are photos of my summer with Emily.  Left the memory card in Ontario in my daughter's computer.  Sigh!  Well she promised me she would send it soon.

I did take some liberties with the stamps and the saying as I only ordered the kit.  The kit gives you lots of extras.  In fact I could probably do another one with the extras. 

You will find the Project Live kit on Page 131 the cost for this kit is $30.75 and there is a matching stamp set just underneath the kit. 


 
 
Anyhoo heading back to the camper today so chat in a couple of days.  Enjoy your weekend!
 
Kitted Out hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment