Friday, January 28, 2011

Filled with Love Pouch

  1. The Pouch measurements are
  2. Real Red textured card stock 3 1/2" x 12"
  3. Score at 5 1/4" and 1 1/2"
  4. Place a small strip of sticky strip on the inside to adhere the cello bag
  5. Use the word window punch on the long side of the real red c/s and punch out a window (this will be the slot that holds the pouch together)
  6. Trim the other end of the Real Read c/s to fit into the slot created by the word window punch.  This flap is on the 1 1/2" end
  7. I stamped on the outside of the pouch with Real Red ink.  I used the 1/2" circle punch and pretty in pink ink to stamp out Feb. 14th.  I used the 1" circle punch to punch out a Pretty in Pink circle to mount the Feb. 14 on. 
  8. I then added some Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and tied a small bow.

The Love note is 3" x 6" and scored at 3" (Used Early Expresso card stock)
the Red Glimmer paper is cut at 3" x 1 1/2"
The Love insert is cut at 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"
I punched out the end with the scallop trim border punch
The flower in the middle of the Love is punched out with the 1" circle punch
I added a little Rhinestone to the middle


The We're Good Together card measures at 2" x 4" and is scored at 2"
I used the small heart punch and the glimmer paper
I punched out the Expresso heart with the full heart punch and ran it through the embossing folder
I sponged all around with Regal Rose



The Heart Tag measures at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" and the Pretty in Pink insert measures 2" x 2"
I used versamark ink and covered the insert with Iridescent Embossing powder and heat set it with the embossing tool.
I used the Punch Potpourri Level one set to make my Valentine heart. I stamped in pretty in pink ink and then took a Crumb Cake marker and colored in the stems of the flowers and used a real red marker to outline the flowers.
After this was stamped I punched it out with the full heart punch. I sponged around the heart with Real Red ink.

Well that's it for today,   I will be out of town for the weekend and will post again on Monday.  In the meantime have a great day and don't forget to Inker up at least once a day. 
Expresso Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment