Monday, January 31, 2011

Faux Mother of Pearl

I have just finished a very successful Techniques class in Stephenville.  I had a great time but I have to tell you, those ladies like to keep me on my toes.  I spent the time rushing between tables, but I really needed the exercise so I didn't mind.  It's nice to be back to work from my Christmas break/coma. 

The techniques that were featured were Faux Linen and Faux Mother of Pearl.  I love both of these techniques but my favorite is Mother of Pearl.  I can see so many applications for this technique.  Today's picture is done using this technique.

I will be hosting this techniques class around the end of Feb. for my local customers and later in March for my out of town customers (weather permitting).   Stay tuned for the dates!



Well that's it for today so Chocolate Chip Kisses everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment