Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale A Bration is here

Good day ladies,  Well Sale a Bration has arrived and I don't know about you but I didn't get much sleep last night.  I kept adding to my order.  By the time  morning came I was broke lol.   I had a new video for you but I am having trouble with my internet connection again and am unable to up load the pic and video.  I will try again tomorrow.  If I can't get any satisfaction tomorrow I am going to be placing a call to Bell....

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration starts TODAY, Jan 25th!
Here are the details:
THREE EASY WAYS TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS!
SPEND! $60 (before shipping/tax) and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Spend $120, receive two SAB products (and so on)!

HOST! a workshop of at least $395.00  (before shipping/tax) and earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. That's in addition to Stampin' Up!'s already generous hostess benefits! Schedule your party now!

JOIN! Stampin' Up! by becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and get your starter kit for 15% off ($182.75)  AND receive a bonus bundle filled with over $69 in FREE products. See below:

Bonus-Bundle




Meanwhile check out my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.net/ to see the new SAB catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment