Friday, March 4, 2011

In the Mail

Good day everyone ( I was going to say ladies but who knows there may be some men looking also lol)  Well I spent the last couple of hours editing and adding to my video and I tried up loading it to You Tube but apparently this is not an "acceptable format" !  #$%#L   So no video today.  I guess it is back to the drawing board or I may try to convert the format and get an acceptable one.  Crap all that work and it was a pretty video also. 

Ok enough crying over that for me.  I went out today to do some errands and when I got home I found this in the mail.   A card from Marlayne Hardy in Ontario.  She has a group called Sparkle Daisy's and I am a member in good standing.  This was a congrats card and in it she told me I was number 5 for January.  Now I'm not sure how many members are in this club but suffice to say their demographic is MUCH larger than ours here on the West Coast of  Newfoundland.   So I am thrilled to be number 5.  Placing this high up is due in large part (OK the whole part) to all my wonderful customers.  Once again thank you so much for all your orders and support.  Don't ever think I take you for granted. 

Here is the card I got - Marlayne  used the new Build a Cupcake and matching punch that is available in the Mini Occasions catalog that came out in January 2011. 
Well that's it for today I will work on the video or I will make a new one with my webcam (cause I know that works) and hopefully I will have something for you over the weekend.   Please feel free to leave comments on the blog.  I love hearing from you!
Crumb Cake hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment