Friday, March 11, 2011

Make and Take

Good day everyone!  Well it's Friday and the weekend is looking hectic for me.  But I love hectic.   I have a workshop in Deer Lake.  I want to share the Make and Take I designed for this group.  Once again I used the Bliss SAB set.  I love the medallion stamp it reminds me of old fashioned wallpaper.  The colors are Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  I used the Decorative Label and the extra large oval.  Stamp sets Sincere Saluations and Bliss.  I also used the rock and roll technique on the butterfly with crumb cake and Early Expresso ink.  Of course I had to have ribbon and this is Early Expresso taffeta ribbon.  The butterfly has a cute pearl to add to the bling factor.   

While this is a simple card to do I think it makes the perfect first card for the guests at a workshop.  And because the set is free with a $60.00 order that makes it a perfect fit. lol.  I love free!!!
So friends that's it for today but stay tuned cause I am going to show you a progressive card on Monday.  Butterfly Kisses to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment