Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spotlight on Susan

Hi there everyone!  Well the sun is shining and I am in a good mood for a change.  I see a decrease in the snow banks around the window and actually I can see out my living room window and I don't have to stand on a chair for a change.  Thank goodness for sun and rain!! 

As I mentioned in my e-mail to all of you I am interested in spotlighting some of your cards.  So my good friend Susan Young recently shared some of her cards that she has done using the quilt card method.  I was so impressed with her work.  They are just wonderful.  I have not tried my hand at these but now that I see her's I just may. 
Aren't they wonderful.  I don't sew but I think I could do this and so can you.  Use the inspiration and try this for yourself!
Crazy Quilt hugs and back tomorrow with a new picture tutorial or video (if the phone would stop ringing for awhile) 

No comments:

Post a Comment