Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Onesie Gift Card Holder

Good day stampers!  I have been absent this week from blogging as I have been trying to get ready for some classes and also finish up some orders and get ready to leave for Ottawa.  Many late nights and then not so productive day are the result.  But things are looking up - Both classes are done and I have two new videos for you which I will post over the next two weeks while I am out of town. 

Today my sister, Colleen is the star of this post.  Colleen has been stamping with me for over three years and I have seen a change in her style.  (for the better I might add)  Yesterday she shared a gift card holder that she made and I thought it was lovely.  She made a onesie using the Big Shot and some punches.  She used the Forest Friends stamp set for this cute gift card holder and from the look of it put in quite a bit of work.  But the result is lovely.  I think it Fits right in with the theme for this week, Gift Card Holders! lol.   Here are the pic's.

the front of the card
inside of the card
I will check with her today and see where she got the template and will post that also.
Tomorrow I am going to post the pictures of the thank you cards for this month that will be going in the bags with all your orders.  So that's it for today ladies have a baby blue day and I will see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment