Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blue Nose Marathon

Good day everyone!  Today my niece and nephew are running in the Blue Nose Marathon in Halifax Nova Scotia.  I am in awe of their drive to finish this gruelling race.  My niece is hoping to run 42 km.  I look at the map and I am tired. lol.  Anyway I decided to make a card for both of them to celebrate their accomplishments.  Races remind me of the story of the Tortoise and the Hare, so with that in mind here is the card I came up with.  Probably not my best work but this was a spur of the moment kind of thing so I was rushed for time.  Apparently I am pretty good at making cards but not so great at getting them in the mail on time.  I enjoy the process of creating but getting to the mail box defeats me!  So here is my card -

I had a concept in mind and I am not sure I hit the mark but hey sometimes it's the thought that counts right?  Well I'm headed for bed, up late this evening and thought I would post cause tomorrow is pack the trailer day.  Heading out to the park next Friday and need to get this done.  Have an enjoyable long weekend and ink up some stamps.  Oh and I'm not RUNNING out of hugs for you all  yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment