Monday, May 23, 2011

I've gone soft!

Happy Memorial Day to you all!  For those of you who don't know it this is a long weekend in Canada and today the sun is shining and I am in a very good mood.  I have my trailer almost packed for next weekend's camping and the house is almost clean.  Notice I said almost - well it's almost done because I stopped to get a card done for today's post.  I have taken it down a notch in color and gone softer more vintage.  But I quite like it.  Colors used today are Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.  Here's the card -
I had the Top Note die taken out for something else and thought why not use it for this card.  I also like the butterflies.  Ran the Very Vanilla c/s through the big shot also with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and crumb cake ink.  Hope you like it.  This is a quick post today cause the almosts Have to be done and I would like to get some gardening in today.  Have a great holiday.  Butterfly kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment