Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Something Unexpected!

Good day everyone!  Well I don't know if you are aware of it or not but May is Scrapbooking Month and here is a fast and fun fact about me - I don't generally scrap!  Well not that I am not good at scrapbooking but I really don't have much to scrap about.  Going to the same place for 38 years for holidays and no grand kids and no dog well you see where I am going with all of this right? 

But because May is National Scrapbook month I thought well maybe I will do a couple of quick pages using my nieces Anissa and Danika.  Two beautiful and wonderful girls.  Oh and there is also a pic of me in the middle.  Yes ladies this is what young looks like next to old vintage.  lol. 
 This page is done on Daffodile Delight textured card stock and I used the flourish from the Big Shot.  I stamped the greenery (and cut it out by hand I might add) in Garden Green and used Early Espresso for the flowers with Whisper White card stock.  I used Cherry Cobbler for the middle flower.  The stamp set is called Fabulous Florets and I have to say it is fabulous....
 Yes I did a two page layout.  I know Michelle don't pass out.  Michelle is my friend who is a die hard scrapbooker and has had several layouts printed in magazines.  Not up to her standards but quite nice none the less. 
Here they are side by side.  They make a beautiful couple of pages and only took me two days to do.  No really hardly any time at all.  :O)  These pages are 6" x 6".  Maybe tomorrow I will take them up a size - hmmm have to see about that!

That's it for today stampers.  Daffodile flowers for everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! beautiful pages you created today. love the florals!

    ReplyDelete