Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nature Walk

Hi there stampers!  Today here is a balmy 19 degrees!   Yes that is right double digits on the right side of the -/+ sign.  hahaha.  I have the heat turned off and the doors and windows open.  YIPPEEEEE!

 I have been doing so much in the craft room and outdoors.  I have been doing scrap booking classes here at the house in the daytime and that seems to be going well.  Today's class just finished so I thought I would dash off a new card for ya all!   I broke out the stamp set Nature Walk and the designer paper that I purchased with it and have not even cut yet.  What's up with that you ask?  Well apparently I am a hoarder.  Yes folks I hoard - ribbon, stamps and Designer Series Paper and numerous other things that I won't take time to mention.  It's a hard thing to admit and I am looking for a good therapist right now.  lol. 

I am going to busy all weekend long with commitments so I won't be posting until Monday!  But I will be back with a photo tutorial.  Now you may ask yourself why no video?  It's because my video camera is on loan to my sister who will be doing the filming of my DD's wedding and she needed to get used to the ins and outs of the silly thing.  So for now no videos.  Sorry but I have to go with my priorities. 

Ok enough with the blah blah, blah!  Here's today's card -

Supplies used - Early Espresso c/s, Marina Mist card stock, Tulip border embossing folder, Botanical DSP, Nature walk stamp set, Marina Mist marker, Old Olive Marker and Early Espresso ink, sticky tape and Victorian lace ribbon, also used Early Espresso marker and color Spritzer. 

Enjoy your day cause I am certainly enjoying mine.  At least I'm not caged in today.  Gotta rip out of here and get some groceries for the weekend!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment