Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WHOO HOO Tuesday and another scrapbook page!

Happy Tuesday Stampers!  It's here, it's here!!!!   My birthday gift to myself has arrived and WOW!  I ordered the Doctor's bag for my Big Shot and it just arrived.  Couldn't wait to get my hot little hands on this baby I can tell you.  It's Black and Grey with the SU logo on the outside and inside it's PINK polka dots!  (can you tell I'm excited?)  It's the little things that excite me I can tell you,  my hubby is so lucky that it does not take much to make me happy hahaha. 



Isn't this gojus?  I mean really?  Lots of room for Mr. BS and a few tools to go with him.  OOPS maybe Mr. BS should be a girl hummmm - with a pink interior, yeah maybe I should give this some thought.  :O)
This is the next level for my 6" x 6" scrapbook page I posted the other day.  Now it is 8 1/2" x 11".  Gonna take it up one more level to a 12" x 12" soon.  Stay tuned for that.

STAMPIN' UP! BUSINESS
There is one day left in the Scrapbook promotion so if you wanted to place an order you must do so before end of the day.  Head on over to my Stampin' Up website and have a look.  You will find the link for that on the left hand side of this blog. 

 There is also only one more day before the discontinued list  comes out.  Stampin' Up will be posting that on June 1st.  The new catalog will be available July 1st.  I hear there are lots of goodies in this one and I can't wait.  Being a demonstrator has it's perks I can tell you.  I will get to pre-order from the new catalog tomorrow and will receive my catalog to hold in two weeks.  You on the other hand will have to wait -  na na na na na!!  (that is unless you want to be a demonstrator also)  Just contact me for all the deets and I will set you up in your own business.  This could just be the best way to pay for your addiction.

Well that's it for today stampers thanks for visiting with me and I'll chat with you later.  Big shot hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment