Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Finished

Good day Stampers!  Thanks for dropping in on me today to check up on my crazy life. :O)   I wish I was finished all the Wedding stuff but alas my DD is still coming up with "ideas" for me.  Love her to death but ENOUGH already.  hahaha.  Naw I love it and I know that when it is all said and done everything will be lovely. 

Ok that's it for the wedding this week.  My sister told me I am too obsessed focused on the whole thing so I am taking her advice and just Lettin it go!!!   ommmmm  (said in a monotone hum with eyes closed and folded up like a pretzel) 

What I am finished with is the Scrapbook page that I had started last week.  I realize that May is over and Scrapbook month is over but I couldn't help it if it took me several weeks to design one page could I?  So to recap - a 6" x 6" page taken to a 8 1/2" x 11" now taken to the 12" x 12" format.  A progressive page.   I will show you the metamorphosis (cool word right? )

6" x 6"
8 1/2" x 11"
12" x 12" finished page  I love it!!!

Well that's it for today everyone!  I'm headed to the living room for some more chanting and pretzeling (translation lying flat on the sofa).  Chat with you tomorrow!   Zen Hugs!   

1 comment:

  1. I recognize the one in yellow ;) looks like me...probably because it is. Looks great! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete