Monday, September 19, 2011

Hauntingly familiar

Good Day Stampers.  We are back from the funeral in St. John's and I am officially travelled out.  Baie Verte and St. John's in one week.  That's about 24 hours of sitting in a car and lots of Kilometers under the belt.  Not good for aching backs. 

Right now my craft room looks like an episode of "Hoarders"!   Really it's nasty up there haha!  But I am trying to catch up with my Open house and a Craft fair scheduled for this up coming weekend there are not enough hours in the day so I am using the nights now. 

Today's picture is done using the "Batty for You" Halloween stamp set and some of the new product from the Holiday Mini.  The new cello bags.  Love them!  Funny story - I went out to the Bulk Barn about a week ago and was picking up small amounts of small candy so I could put them in the new cello bags when they arrived.  Apparently hubby found the stash and apparently I miscalculated the size of the bags.  Yep - not much fit and there was not much left.  So what's a gal to do.  That's right back to the Bulk Barn for another forage through the candy aisles.

I got some mint patties and some lollies and also some M & M's.  I used the Scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, the 1 1/4" circle punch and a white gel pen and a Basic Black Marker.  I attached the scallops with Sticky Strip.  That stuff is wonderful.  I really like this set and I'm sure the kiddies will also. 

This will be a class for my ladies later on this month.  I'll be back tomorrow with  the cello bags filled with Christmas treats and some more new product from the Holiday Mini.  Just click on the catalog on the right hand side of this blog to download.  Sweet hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment