Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stitched Stocking

Good Day Inky People,

As promised I have some new product to share with you.


Number 1 - the Stitched Stocking stamp set
Number 2 - Silver Shimmer Paper
Number 3 - Stocking builder punch
Number 4 - Cello bags


These items have been used on today's project.  I love the Stocking stamps and was very pleased that they were a little larger than I had thought.  I can see some lovely Xmas gift tags made with this set and the punch.  Saves a lot of work - no cutting!  Gotta love that.

I am in the process of preparing for my Open House which will run on Sept 25th and 26th.  I am also heading out on Sept 24 to a Craft Show.  Should be a busy weekend but exciting.

So here is today's project -

 I love the skinny cello bags.  They will make wonderful stocking stuffers don't you think?
A close up of the silver shimmer paper punched out with the stocking die.!

So that's it for today I have make and takes to prepare.  They are simple but elegant and so much fun to do.  I will be posting them after the open house on Sunday.  In stitches hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment