Friday, September 30, 2011

Mystery Hostess Contest Winners

Good day Stampers!  Well it's Friday and the weekend is coming.  Calling for Rain here the whole weekend so maybe I will get some crafting done. lol.  Or maybe not, I am thinking about going to Stephenville for the Port aux Port Fair with my sister.  A day off doing fun stuff sounds like, well, fun.  So we will see won't we?

I want to extend Congratulations to Kristin Sweet and Lisa Payne for winning the Mystery Hostess Contest. They are the lucky ladies who get to choose $20.00 worth of product out of either the new IBC or the Holiday Mini.  Yay for you!

Don't forget every one, I am now booking classes and workshops for the next two months.   Dates fill quickly so if you are interested contact me ASAP!  Also if you want to see what classes I am offering please check out my Stampin' Up! website here.

Oh and my photo share today is this beautiful tea bag holder.  Great to give someone who is under the weather or just to give a friend who enjoys tea.

The front

Inside the first flap

Opened up to see the inside!

Of course I used the Four Frames stamp set, Fabulous Florets and the new Paisley Prints Designer Series Paper to decorate along with the Top Note die.  Found this design on the web and totally cased it.  I am thinking about turning it into a gift card holder also so stay tuned for that.  I will be needing gift certificate holders for Christmas as many of the husbands come looking early in December for ideas for their wives.  This is probably the only time in the year the hubby's actually like me.  I tell all my ladies that women love me but husbands fear me! hahaha...
So have a great weekend - generous hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment