Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Shares Of Open House

Good Day Ladies!  Well to say the last couple of days have been hectic would be an understatement!  If I had a full time job now as well as SU I would be in a puddle on the floor somewhere.  I have been gutting my craft room and throwing away some items that are not working anymore.  You have to do that every now and then don't you?  The garbage man probably strained his back this morning.  (and I am only half way around the room lol)

I know I promised you a photo tutorial but well I didn't get that done.  So please forgive me.  But I do have some more shares of the Open House to show you.  Some really cute projects that I did to display.  Here they are.

This one is a pair of slippers that you hang on the tree.  They are made from the Pillow die and have an opening at the top for a money gift.

Keeping up with my theme of flowers and Butterflies, this watering can fits right in.  I used Paisley Prints DSP for this one.

Trying to show the versatility of my Petal cone die for the Big Shot.  This is a little box made to look like a cupcake holder.  Cased this one cause it was too cute not to try.

Ok totally LOVE the new punch that matches the Stitched Stocking stamp set.  I just punched out the stockings using the new Holly Berry DSP and easy peasy a cute card.

This is a little flower card with an umbrella.  Cute for a shower and I made it out of Black card stock cause I have so many scraps of black and red left over from DD's wedding that it's not funny. lol

Another stamp set that I totally fell in love with.  Snow much fun!  You will be seeing lots more with this stamp set for sure.  Everyone loves Snowmen don't they?

Another Die cut box in Red this time.  Love the little guy!

I used the Petal Cone Die and the Fun Flowers die to create this little cutie.  Sponged the flowers and used Old Olive card stock to make the grass.

So ladies even though there is no photo tutorial I still have lots of ideas for you to look at.  Thanks for dropping by today, I really enjoy your company!  Spring Cleaning Hugs (in the fall)!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment