Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Winners and More Open House pic's

Good day Inky People!  After a very hectic weekend I am working hard today to clean up my house from both the Fair and the guests at the Open Houses.  I had soooo much fun!  It was a lot of work but so worth it to see everyone and show off display all my hard work. lol. 

Today's post is to let everyone know the winners of  the Open House Prizes. 

I had quite a few ladies over the last couple of days and I took names and gave them random numbers on a piece of paper.  Drum Roll please - - -

The winner of the first stamp set is -  - Alicia Lowes
The second winner of a stamp set is -  - Amanda Barnes.

The winners of a package of assorted Designer Paper are -  - Christine Simms and  Debbie Mayo.

The winner of a package of 5 beautiful (if I do say so myself) Christmas Cards is Colleen Boland.

These names were drawn by my Darling Hubby so you have to thank him for picking your numbers.

Now for my share of the decorations and displays for the Craft fair and Open house!



OK I know that you have seen all the wedding stuff but the general public has not so I set up a little display at the Craft Fair.  Lots of interest in this display from the ladies, young and old!


 The make and take area at the craft fair.  The ladies certainly had fun making a card and chatting about this wonderful craft.
 Took some Paper Lanterns and made them SU with the in color butterflies.  Hung these in a corner in the living room.  Very Pretty.!!
 Went over board on the Tissue Flowers but hey they were a definite hit and made the room look really festive and bright. 

 Display of New Holiday Mini product and my Business information board.
 Page one of Punch Art my Sister produced for the Open House.  She wasn't so fussy about the owl punch but has definitely changed her tune.  Now she sees the possibilities!  Whoo'd have thunk it?
 Punch Art Page #2 using the Ornament Punch that my sister Colleen brought to display.  Excellent use of the punches.

Day of Gratitude set includes two cards, a sleeve for candy, a note card and a simple scrapbook page.
 
So thank you for sticking with me and having a look at this rather looong post.  I have to unpack from all the events but hopefully I will be able to post a photo tutorial in a day or so!  So keep smiling and stamping!Exhausted hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment