Monday, September 26, 2011

Open House Decorations

Good day Stampers!  Yesterday's Open House was a resounding success, I had numerous ladies drop by and make some cards, eat some cake and assorted goodies and chat the afternoon away.  Today I want to share the decorations I did and some of the displays.  I will post more tomorrow.  That's if you are interested lol.

 This is the Banner I created (no pun intended) for the beam between my dining room and kitchen.  click on the pic for a closer look.
 I have a theme going on, can you guess?  Right on butterflies and flowers.  This is the living room wall done in all the current in colors.  I may even leave this one up for awhile cause it's so purty.!!
 I did Tissue flowers and they were everywhere.  Also this mobile is made with the Petal Cone die for the big shot and so are the butterflies.  Would make a really nice mobile for a child's room. 
Tomorrow I will post some more pic's of the Craft Fair and Open House.  Hope you enjoyed looking. 

Oh one more thing before I go the Winner of the Craft Fair Door Prize was Kay Wheeler.  Kay dropped by yesterday and got to make a couple of cards and have a chat and a lunch and pick up her prize.  So nice to meet you Kay!

Well that's it for today ladies, Butterfly Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment