Thursday, October 20, 2011

My SAS cards continued!

Good Day Inky People! Today it's raining here in Newfoundland and cold.  Easy to tell winter's not far away.  I am not a fan of cold weather but I do enjoy getting back into classes and catching up with all the ladies.

 So this week I am putting a push on to get all my Stamp A Stack's done and cut.  Whew I can tell you there is lots of preparation that goes on before every class but right now I am freaking out about the card stock.  Did I order enough?  Will it get here in time or am I going to have to go on a raid of my sister's and friend's craft rooms to get enough to get me out of a jam?  Did I forget anything like ribbon etc?

 The questions are driving me CRAZY and since I was a little around the bend, well you can just imagine the predicament my DH is in.  So he's leaving for the weekend.  He's going to his little camp in the woods for a weekend of R and R.  WOW I had no idea I was this bad.  Maybe I should call in professionals!

Ok so I promised you the next SAS cards and here they are:

This one is a version of the one I had for my Open House Make and Take in Sept.  Cherry Cobbler and Whisper white make this an elegant and easy card to do.

Yes ladies Lovely as a Tree is still in the catalog.  This timeless stamp set provides an elegant and sparkly card to our SAS.  Always Artichoke and Night of Navy.  These colors may change according to availability of Card Stock but the design will stay the same. lol

Elegant Eggplant screams richness at this time of the year.  The addition of an ornament punch and Delightful Decorations make this card a very easy option. 

Who doesn't love Dasher?  Here I used Early Espresso and Whisper white with a little punch of red.  A  stylish and glowing card for the holiday season.

This is one of the cards I made with the Snow Much Fun stamp set and of course I love Marina Mist and Real red together so now I have my fav three things all together.  Not too much coloring here but still enough to allow a little creativity!

 I will be in Summerside on Sunday October for a Trade show.  Some amazing women showing their wares and of course myself.  So if you are in the area or looking for something to do on a Sunday drop by for a look. 

Well that's it for today.  I actually have about three more cards that I will draw from and if I get a chance tomorrow I will share that with you.  At least with Hubby going away for the weekend I have half a chance of getting it all cut in time for my class on Saturday evening.  Don't worry Alicia I'll be done in time!  Busy Bee hugs!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I think the one with dasher is my favorite, which surprises me since it's done in neutrals and I usually go for more vibrant colors. I might case the last one for my niece's card, it's really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a wonderful time at our card class and cant wait till the next one,,,u must be a great teacher Katherine..I actaually made something worth giving away..lol...

    ReplyDelete