Sunday, October 16, 2011

Official Wedding photo's Finally!!!


Good day Stampers! Today's post is just me bragging about my absolutely amazing daughter. Her photos have arrived and they are stunning. Worth every penny she paid. (I didn't ask how much though, don't think the old ticker could handle the stress :O) So I thought I would share a couple with you.  She got married this summer and for once the weather in St. John's co-operated. Here are a couple of my fav's.


Sometimes I have to let my home life into my blog!


Carrie and her dad!


Right now this is my all time Favorite of all the one's she sent me!  Carrie and her new hubby Stephen! 

Doesn't he look happy!  This is such a fun pic!

And now for some artsy fartsy pic's lol.  Love the shoes Carrie! 

Well that's just a couple of pic's.  Hope you enjoyed them.   Have to clean up from the last SAS but will try to post again soon!  Proud mama hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment