Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day Two of Snow Much Fun!

Good Day Stampers!

Welcome to day Two of Snow Much Fun!  How are your Christmas cards coming along?  Mine are taking off.  I only need about 100 or so to send out.  Haven't counted but am furiously making them. 

I am heading out of town today to do an after school program for the kiddies.  We will be making three cute Christmas cards.  Because of the length of time we have, I have prepared them before hand and they will color and assemble.  I adapted a couple of cards to fit this program.  I will post them tomorrow also.

Yesterday I shared a cute card done with the "Snow Much Fun" stamp set and today I have another one for you. 

Here it is -

The card stock used was Island Indigo.  I know - not something you would think works for Christmas but a lovely rich color.  I used the little snowman for this image and colored him in Real Red and Island Indigo with the corresponding markers.  I cut some Whisper White card stock to mimic snow drifts, and sponged Island Indigo to show off the edges.  A little sparkle with Dazzling Diamonds and a punched out snow flake and done.  A quick and easy card to do. 

Once again I am leaving you with a joke - I know they are groaners but as long as you at least smile then I am doing my job right?

Christmas: The time of year when everyone gets Santamental.




Frosty Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment