Friday, November 25, 2011

Day Three Snow Much Fun

Good Day Inky People!

Today is sunny and cold but there is a dusting of snow and it seems the craziness of Christmas is in the stores.  I had to run out today to do some banking and some errands.  The stores are mad.  This is Thanksgiving weekend in the states and some of the Canadian retailers are jumping on the "Black Friday" Band wagon.  I am so thankful for a job that allows me to stay at home and not have to work in retail.  (Eyes heavenward and a blissful smile on my face)

So today is day three of my Snow Much Fun showcase.  This will tell you just how versatile these stamp can be. 

Today's share is -

I used the little tree in the set and stamped it in Black Stazon.  Colored it in Pear Pizzazz and highlighted the edges of the tree in Always Artichoke.  I used a Real Red Marker for the Christmas decorations and a White Gel Pen to add some lights to the tree.  Finished off the base of the tree with a Soft Suede marker.  I cut out the Stocking image and popped it up with dimensionals.  Of course the card is in Crumb Cake card stock and I used Always Artichoke and Real Red card stock for my accents.  But what really shines on this card is the Glimmer paper.  I love this stuff!  The shine in real life is amazing!  A little corner rounding and some sponging, a chocolate chip bow to round out my card and here is your third card for the series.

So that's all for today!  Yesterday with the kiddies went really well and I must say I enjoyed myself a lot!  I hope they ask me back.  Once again I leave you with a silly joke!  Can't help myself!


Smiling hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment