Monday, November 28, 2011

Day Four of Snow Much Fun!

Good day Inky People!

Welcome to day four in the series of Snow Much Fun! the on going saga of two crazy cute snowmen!  First I have to tell you about my day yesterday.  I had the most funnest day with my hostesses.  I had 12 lovely ladies over for a couple of extra special make and takes and some extra delish food.  It was so great getting together with these women because they are always up beat and funny and so blissfully positive. 

I am pretty sure they enjoyed their day here also.  The Hostess Basket was won by Lori Roche.  Congratulations Lori!  Lots of good stuff in that basket for sure.  I will post the make and takes after I finish Day five of my snowmen.

So today's share is actually the one I did for all my hostesses.  This card I cased from on of my fellow demonstrators.  A very talented lady for sure.  I did of course change up some of the elements.  :O) but not much.

Here it is in all it's glory -

There's a lot of Big shot action in this one for sure.  I used the two frames embossing folder, the tulip border embossing folder and the stripes embossing folder.  The card stock is Baja Breeze for the card, Brushed Silver for the frame, and whisper white.  I colored in the snow man and the birds with real red, baja breeze and basic Gray markers and black marker for the buttons.  I stamped out the hat and scarf on scrap and then cut out each one and adhered it to the frame with dimensionals to make it appear as if he was half in and half out of the frame.  The ladies loved this guy for sure!

So Tomorrow is the last day of the series but hopefully not the last time I get to use this stamp set.  I have a tags class to design so I have a niggling feeling - I'm just sayin!  These snow men have gotten under my skin.
And here is your joke for the day! 

  What did the reindeer say before launching into his comedy routine?  This will sleigh you!






Sticking with you hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment