Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day Five of Snow Much Fun!

Good Day Stampers!

Welcome to day Five of Snow Much Fun!  Are we having fun yet?  I know I have been.  The last couple of days have slowed down a little bit for me and for that I am so grateful.  I still have lots of classes but now I am catching up on gift certificates and my up coming Tags classes.  Working on designing them and enjoying the process. 

So many of my customers have purchased the Snow Much Fun Stamp set this year that I am glad I decided to feature this cute set.  I have had lots of feedback from the ladies and they are enjoying the creative ideas I have been throwing their way.  I hope all the rest of my readers are enjoying it also.

So here is my share for day five -

I am trying to use up some of my hoarded DSP from last Christmas.  I really loved this DSP because of the vintage feel.  Anyhoo - I stamped the tall guy in Black Stazon and colored in with Crumb Cake and Real Red with markers.  I used the color spritzer tool to add some splotches and did a little sponging.  I added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine and poof - a super cute Christmas card.  Love the colors - love the set!

 I don't want to bore you to death so I will just say so long for today and leave you with another groaner!  I KNOW where do I get them?  right?  They are really cheesy but hey it's Christmas and I love cheese!

Some of you are loving this one for sure!  Coffee flavored hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment