Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hostess Make and Takes

Good Day everyone!

Well it's December 1st and I am celebrating a Wedding Anniversary - mine!  39 years married!  I can't believe where the time has gone.  Looking back it seems like only a couple of years since I walked up the aisle,  ahhh but then I look in the mirror - yep it's been that long for sure lol.

So today I am going to share with you the make and takes my wonderful hostesses made last Sunday at my Annual Christmas party.   We had a blast and I have to tell you, these make and takes are over the top beautiful.  I love taking pic's of my creations but then the pic's don't do them justice.  But we will just have to soldier on I guess.

Here we go -

First up is a Wall hanging!  I know how cute is this?  I used Baja Breeze for the Squares and cut them out with the Big Shot using the large square scallop die.  The stamp set used is Guess!!!  yep Snow Much Fun!  Are you tired of this set yet?  We inked up the snowmen in Black stazon and colored in with markers.  The Peace, Love and Joy is a discontinued Big Shot die but hey I still love it for these kind of projects.

A close up of the first square.  We ran it through the snowflake embossing folder and of course added some jewels for the buttons.

Second square - jewels in the snowflakes and lots of bling with the Glimmer Paper.



Third square and the snowman with lots of buttons and jewels.  What do you think?  We used Sticky strip on the back of the squares to adhere the ribbon.  Love it!!!

Project number two was a photo album using some of the discontinued DSP and a circle cut out with the Big shot - large Pennants die.  Love the colors.  Most of them were different because I didn't have all the same paper for everybody but it didn't matter because they just picked out the one they liked the best.  Win Win for everyone.

This is the inside of the photo album!  We used the clear translucent envelopes in the catalog for the inside pages.  To frikking cute!  Of course you don't have do a Christmas one you can use any DSP to make these.  I will post another one tomorrow using the Paisley Prints DSP that I made this summer.

That's it for today everyone!  Have a good day and chat with you later. 

Nope I  didn't forget - here is your joke for the day!  A little off color but if it offends don't look I say!





I'm a dog lover and this just kills me!  What a weird sense of humor I have right?  Questioning hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment