Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting there!

Good day Stampers!

Well I am finally seeing the light at the end of my very own tunnel.  I am about half way done on the SAS preparation.  I am working on my make and takes for my Annual Hostess Appreciation Christmas party on the 27th.  So I have one done and bagged and the other is coming along. 

I will have lots to post after that for sure.  I can't wait!  It's such a big thing for the ladies.  Prize patrol, make and takes, a fab hostess basket full of goodies and so much food I am gaining weight just thinking about it.

As you know I have a little stampers group that comes here once every two weeks and this was our week to play.  While I am uber busy, I still think it's good thing to find time to play, don't you?  We cased some cards and designed a couple more.  I will dole these out over the next couple of days. 

I will be out of town for a couple of SAS's in Stephenville this weekend so it will be quiet here for sure.  But for today here is my first share:

Ahhh!  Dasher rears his lovely head.  I used the Scallop Square die for the big shot in Not quite Navy card stock.  I used the Northern Flurries snowflake die and silver embossing powder.  Old Olive Ribbon to add a punch of color and Brushed Silver card stock to give it the frosty look.  The ribbon treatment is folded and peaked like the Sounding Joy SAS card I did.  I love this look.

This one gives you an idea of the shine on this card.  Oh and I pierced a hole in the scallops with the paper piercer.

So that's it for today ladies.  Have a great day and don't forget to hug your loved one!  Dashing hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment