Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Snow Much Fun Day!

Good Day all you Inky People!   I am sorry I have been absent this week.  I know that I have explained to you that sometimes I just get too busy with projects and this week has been no different.  Right now I am on SAS overload.  I have to make 450 kits before the end of November.  That's over 900 cards to cut and put in bags.  So if you call me at anytime of the day or night this week and ask me what I am doing I am still cutting card stock.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, nor am I bragging ( well not much).  I am merely explaining why over the next week or so I may be sporadic about posting.

But I do have a share for you.  I just got an order in today and I had ordered the Lace Border punch for myself, and of course I had to break it out and play with it.  I mean really wouldn't you?  And this is the result

I used Real Red card stock and the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.  See the pretty border?  Isn't it lovely?  I also used the tree image from Snow Much Fun and  Frost Shimmer paint for the snow flakes on the top of the image.  (hard to see so click on the picture to enlarge) also I have had the mica flakes since before the Holiday mini came out but had forgotten about them.  So I put them on the bottom of the tree.  I used tombow glue to add them and they tend to scatter everywhere but look very nice once they settle down and stick to the glue :O)  I used Real red, Old Olive and Always Artichoke markers to color in the tree. 

So what do you think?  Not bad for a fast card.  So I have escaped for a little while, but now I have to go back and start cutting card stock.  I sometimes do this in my sleep lately but when I get up there is nothing cut.  Darn!

Oh funny story!  Last night my hubby got one of those pesky phone calls where they call and tell you that there is a problem with your computer and they want to go into your hard drive and fix it for you.  He said "Computer?  What Computer?  I don't even own one!"  They immediately said sorry and hung up!  I was laughing and saying that he handled it perfectly.

  Right after that he had another one and he put the phone on the desk and walked away and I said what are you doing he said letting them waste their time.  After about 5 min or so he checked and the people on the  line were saying hello, hello, hello!  He said hello, hello, hello and then walked away again.  Hilarious!  Maybe this will stop the stupid phone calls once and for all.

That's it for today everyone.  Lacy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment