Friday, November 4, 2011

A recipe!

Good Day Stampers!  Today I don't have a share for you (really).  I did make a couple of cards yesterday but unfortunately I can't show them to you because one of them is for my sweet sister.  She not only contributes to this blog but she actually reads it from time to time so I don't want to spoil the surprise of the most beautiful card I have ever done...  Well maybe that's too high a bar for this card but it is quite wonderful.

I will post it after Xmas, by then she will have had time to look at it (admire and drool) and then I can let you do the same.  I know I am a mean nasty person for making you wait but that's all I can do.  Unless you contact me and ask for the pic lol...

The other card is for the 12 Weeks of Christmas contest that I run for my customers.  These cards will be posted in early December when the contest is over.

But I do have a recipe for you that is too good to keep to myself.  I got this recipe from one of my stampers, Michelle.  (thanks for letting me in on the secret)   I am calling it "The Bestest Cheese Ball you ever Tasted"  This cheese ball has been the fav of my customers and family.

One block of Cream Cheese softened
One and one half tablespoon of Miracle Whip or Hellman's Mayonnaise
Dash of Garlic Powder
Dash of Worchestershire Sauce
One half cup of grated cheddar cheese
Red, Green or any color peppers chopped up small.

Beat your cream cheese and then add the Miracle Whip, Garlic Powder and Worchestershire Sauce.  When all this is blended add in the grated cheese.  Add the peppers just before you serve.   You can roll this ball in nuts or do what I do and mound it onto a platter and make it look like a ball.  Add assorted crackers or chips and stand back cause this will cause a stampede to the counter.  lol

I have a Stamp a Stack tonight so have to go and prepare, will try and get something pretty to look at soon.

Drooling Hugs!  (OK now I sound like an idiot!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment