Monday, December 5, 2011

A Brief Break

Good day Stampers!

Well I took a brief break from my Christmas Schedule and went to a party with my DH and some friends.  We had THE best supper - a hot and cold buffet and it was to die for, really.  The desserts OMG, I gained 5 lbs just looking.  Deb and I when we go anywhere we share desserts so that way we can try two at the same time and not look like little piggies! :O)  She got a chocolate cheesecake thingy and I got a chocolate cake thingy (do you see a trend here?)  Then the dancing!  For the first time in years I was able to get up and dance. 

I don't like to whine here but I have a back issue and to say that dancing went out the window years ago  because of the pain is an understatement.  Anyhoo my Dr. put me on some great meds and I was actually able to dance two in a row before I had to take a break.  This make me so happy as Hubby and I in our heyday were on the floor first and left last. 

So I was cleaning up in my crack room and came across a card that I don't think I have shown you yet.  Like there are soooo many of these right?  I used the Sweet Snow globe single stamp and did some coloring in with markers to get a multicolored look.

So here you go -

I used the Snowflake Embossing Folder for the Big Shot and some jewels and I used the Red Glimmer paper for some more bling and there is even Dazzling Diamonds on the snow and under the little house.  This was a super quick and easy card to do. 

Today's joke is brought you courtesy of crazy me!

What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has No L (Noel).


Have a great day and I'll chat with you tomorrow!  Cracked hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment