Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tags Class!

Good Day everyone!

Well I finally found some time to get the tags done to take pic's of.  The one that got damaged with ink I couldn't re-create at this time because I have loaned the stamp set out.  :O(  But the others are fresh off the stamp table.

Here is a pic of the projects my ladies did on Sunday. 

This was the tags card they did.  You give this card away at Xmas and next year the card can be cut up into four extra special gift tags.  How fun is that?

This one was a quick and easy tag to do.  They got to do 5 of these.  This stamp is in the A La Carte section of the IBC.  It co-ordinates with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.  We also added a jewel to the Santa hat.

I love easy tags this time of the year and Delightful Decorations stamp set and co-ordinating punch fit the bill quite nicely.  The ladies did 10 of these in various colours. 

This is the tag that got damaged and I couldn't re-do it at this time but you get the idea right?  We did 5 of these.  I stamped the main image in Chocolate Chip and then sponged in with Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze.  I used Dazzling Details for a little shine and added it to the star.  Starting to REALLY like this product.

This tag used the Fancy Flower punch to create the gingerbread man. The ladies did 5 of these.    I used the white gel pen to make the details and before we did that we sponged Early Espresso around the edges.  I punched out a small heart using the Small Heart punch and Red Glimmer paper.  It is a fun tag to do.!!

And of course no class would be perfect without me adding the Lovely as a Tree stamp. We did 5 of these also.  Are you adding this up?    This was done with Soft Suede card stock and Garden Green Ink for the trees.  The addition of the Quilted Cherry Cobbler ribbon gave it just the punch it needed.  We also added Dazzling Details on the trees.  Love it!

Well that was our class. The ladies went home with 30 gift tags and a Tag card.  I know we enjoyed ourselves.   Hope you get some inspiration for your Christmas tags.  Got to run and pretend to do some housework.  (I am getting very good at making it look like I slaved all day doing house work lol)  

Did I hear someone say where's the day's joke?  Well you just know I have one for you and here you go!

An industrious turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey. His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone. After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store get together.'

Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has 6 legs!'
They all asked the farmer how it tasted. 'I don't know, 'said the farmer,


'I never could catch it!'




Well that's it for today everyone!  Have a great day and hug your loved ones!  Running on all two legs hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment