Monday, December 12, 2011

Sometimes what you plan!

Good day everyone!

Ever have one of those days?  Well today was one!  I had planned to post the pic's of my tags class but unfortunately I can't find a couple of the tags and a couple of the ones that I did find are damaged with ink so I have to re - do them so I can take pictures (note to self - take pic's before class :O)  So no tags today for you! 

But we did have a lovely afternoon!  The class went really well and felt very relaxed and casual.  The ladies were pleased with their projects and I was so pleased that they took time out of their busy schedules to spend the afternoon with me.  I even had a couple of ladies join us that I haven't seen in awhile.  So great to catch up with all.

I have my last SAS tonight and have spent the day cutting a little card stock and trying to clean up the craft room.  What with Christmas projects and presents that need wrapping things are in a sorry state.  So today's share is a card that I cased along the way and didn't get time to make this year.  The lady who is hosting the class asked for two Snow much Fun Cards and as she is the last one for the season I thought why not!

Also I just got the Scallop Square duo for the Big Shot and wanted a reason to play with the new product.  I used Not Quite Navy and Rose Red and Marina Mist as my card stock and the Snow Much Fun stamp set (are you tired of this one yet ladies?)  I also couldn't resist a bit of Glimmer Paper.  Can't tell you how much I love this paper.  Colored in with appropriate markers and another one to play with tonight.  Cool huh? 



Some Musical Christmas Advice

Make out your Chopin Liszt early before Debussy season, when you have time to check out Verdi good bargains are, can still get gifts Faure good price, not have to Handel large crowds and have time to give Bach things you decide you don't want.




Today's joke is a little on the tech side.  Not the dark side but it cracks me up!


Well hubby just called and again will be working late.  He has been gone some awful hours since our wind storm on Thursday.   18 hours Thurs, 18 hours Fri, 16 hours Sat, 16 hours Sun, and so far today we could be looking at 12 or 16 hours.  When he finally does retire I'm not sure how both of us will cope!

Well that's it for today everyone!   Singing while at the computer hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment