Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Demo Website is down!

Good Day everyone!

It has come to my attention that my Demonstrator Business Website is unavailable.  Stampin' Up! is working to resolve this problem and it may take a day or two for the tech people to get it back up and running.

You may see a notice that says my site has expired - this is not the case.  Unfortunately you will not be able to shop my on line store by clicking on the button on the left hand side of my blog.  But this is just a temporary blip!

My site has not expired neither have I - both are working hard to provide you with a wonderful Stampin' Up! experience. 

So come back and visit any time!  I will update you when things change!

Have to hurry and get ready for my Christmas Tags class!  Lots of little elves coming to make tags for their presents.!  I will post the tags tomorrow so drop back for a look!

In the meantime I have a joke - no kidding!  Are you surprised?   hahaha I sleigh myself! 


This is  another caroon my DD sent me!  After looking at the other cartoons I'm not sure that she raised the bar lol.  I still think mine are worth a giggle also!  Got to run.  Freezing hugs!

1 comment: